Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5th Addition to the Navarro Family...




So...I know this is SO early but...we are adding another Navarro at the end of December/beginning of January. I am about 5 or 6 weeks pregnant and we tried to keep it a secret but...the secret's out(Mom)! No, not really. We told a "few" people and our city group and it spread like wildfire. I think I might have had 4 people come up to me at Church on Sunday and say "I heard a little secret"...

So...we are just going to go with it and announce that baby Navarro will be here in close to 34 weeks.

Ava and Jessica are really excited...it took Jess a little longer to get excited but knowing that she is moving over to the other side of the house and will have her own bedroom, living room and bathroom has sealed the deal:)

The reason for the picture is that I took a couple of tests a couple of weeks ago that had a VERY faint positive line on it and so neither one of us were willing to believe I was REALLY pregnant. So, I gave in and bought the (more expensive), digital test and it was a big fat digital YES+.

We are really excited and will continue to post updates on baby Navarro for the next 34 weeks.

I've thought about posting a picture of my stomach and ankles every week for the next 34 weeks...I might also consider keeping my dignity though. We'll see.

8 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Navarro Family! We are so excited for you and praise the Lord for creating another member of your family!

Betsy said...

Pease post this on the Johnson blog, also. It will travel even faster that way, and we're all so excited.

Betsy said...

As Ava says, "Sorry." I meant Please.

Mary Helen said...

Congratulations! I love that it was supposed to be a "secret." Oops! We are excited about the 5th Navarro. You already have two precious angels, so three will make your family that more wonderful!

Heather B. said...

So, so excited for you and your family!! It is so much fun to have three! Wish you all the best!

Alana said...

My opinion would be to keep your dignity regarding photos of your tummy and ankles! I am so, so excited!! It is fun to wonder what this precious one will be like since Jess and Ava are so very different! Can't wait to find out! Love you all!

Tara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I have known for a couple of days and have been checking your blog daily so I can congratulate you!! (I didn't know if I was suppose to know or not!)

I vote for periodic pictures, for us out-of-towners!

Erin said...

Yeah!!! Happy for you all. Thanks for sharing and letting us walk with you in this journey. Expecting lots of pics, cankles and all.