Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm going to rip off someone else's blog...

I have caught on to some really great blogs and this is absolutely one of my favorites...I believe this girl was meant to be a friend of mine. I just haven't figured out how that's possible with her living in California but I'm pretty positive that somehow, we'll meet some day and be best friends.

She has had some really great posts and I think you'll find them much more interesting than anything I could say today...

www.thehowertons.blogspot.com

Please read the post "Christians Behaving Badly". It's great and leads you to other blogs of really great people living out the meaning of Christ's love.

2 comments:

Kristen Howerton said...

Thanks for the compliment! When we visit Austin again, we will have to hook up!

Melissa said...

Oh wow...well, all dignity out the window with this one. I had no idea when writing this that you would ever be reading it. I probably wouldn't have claimed we'd be best friends some day without you consenting to it!

Yes...I stalk your blog. I love it. Please don't stop writing it.

Looking forward to hanging together in Austin someday!